Yes! Teachers are welcome to watch PD videos and accrue Professional Development hours. After watching the videos, your time will be automatically registered and MusicEDU will send you a certificate. (You must watch the videos fully before our system will automatically register your time.)
Steps to view the PD videos:
- Log into the MusicEDU website:
- Select the MusicEDU program from the drop-down menu in the top, righthand side of the page.
- Look in the left sidebar and click on Teacher Resources.
- Within the Teacher Resources scroll-down menu you will see the PD categories.
Each video series topic is categorized and the PD series topics include:
- Music Technology PD
- Curriculum PD
- Programming PD
- Student Differentiation PD
- Video Game PD
- Music software PD